Friday, June 8, 2007

Out of the mouths of babes...

Girl: After this I'm going to appreciate it and I'm going to wash my hands.
Boy: I'm strong & mighty. Uttered while lifting one side of a 3ft X 3ft leather ottoman off the ground.
Girl: It's not called a swim suit, it's a bathing suit.
Boy: I'm not a child. I'm a big boy.
Boy: Mommy, there's poop on the sidewalk. (Luckily dog poop.)
Girl: Cannonball!!! Said while jumping down off a fairly low dresser onto rug with doll. Over and over and over again.
Boy: It's giving me 'tatic 'lectricity. Said as he pulled his shirt over his head.
Boy: I'm having a meeting. Reply when caught exiting the dog door with his dump truck.
Reading Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs to Boy & Girl - "...and the Dwarfs went cheerfully off to work." Girl: Just like Daddy!


submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer taking comments.

Copyright © 2007-2014 JCK.



The content on these pages is the sole property of the author and may not be used or reproduced in any manner without consent.

All Rights Reserved.