Saturday, June 16, 2007

Was it Deja vu?


I just had a date...with a very sexy stranger. Was it Deja vu? We shared a large bottle of Asahi, ate sushi until we couldn't eat another bite, and had an uninterrupted, thought provoking conversation. Every once in a while he would lightly touch his hand to my spine, and I felt a sensation that I haven't felt for a while...a tingle. YowZA! We talked of his rehearsal process of a play he's producing and acting in, my new blog - the energy and momentum that I can feel from doing it...and just what is the definition of a blog anyway? I've had several friends ask. So, let's look at what The Free Dictionary says: blog - a shared on-line journal where people can post diary entries about their personal experiences and hobbies. Hmmmm I like that. Love that Free Dictionary! Back to my date... only in passing did we mention the child prodigies. Oh, did I say that? I mean the tykes, scamps, imps and scallywags that are our progeny. Was it Deja vu? Goodnight stranger....see you back at the bedstead.


submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer taking comments.

Copyright © 2007-2014 JCK.



The content on these pages is the sole property of the author and may not be used or reproduced in any manner without consent.

All Rights Reserved.