Moments to remember:
- Boy and Girl zooming on their trikes, following each other in circles going faster and faster and faster. They stop. "Let's try this parking spot. No, not big enough for the van. Let's try another one."
- Girl excitedly opening up a book of stickers and saying, "Boy! Boy! Let's do stickers together. There's this one and this one and this one..." Both hunched over their little table.
- Girl wearing her first ponytail.
- First one then the other, E holding each of them upside down, their peals of laughter causing my heart to almost burst.
- Girl, "Mommy, Mommy, femember we have to brush teeth."
- Boy and Girl sleeping in until 7am this morning! And then crashing into our room with big smiles
- After bath: Boy, "Tonight I'm not wearing underwear. Tomorrow I'll say bye-bye to pull-ups.".