Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Children's Property Laws

What my children are discovering....

Children's Property Laws

  1. If I like it, it's mine.
  2. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
  3. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
  4. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
  5. If it looks like mine, it's mine.
  6. If it's yours and I steal it, it's mine.
  7. If I think it's mine, it's mine.
  8. If it's broken, it's yours.

What I'm discovering....

The moment you have children, you forgive your parents.... everything.

Where I hope to be....

Blessed is the parent who expects no gratitude. For he shall not be disapointed.

Quotes from Jane Seabrook's Furry Logic


submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer taking comments.

Copyright © 2007-2014 JCK.



The content on these pages is the sole property of the author and may not be used or reproduced in any manner without consent.

All Rights Reserved.