Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Don't let the door hit you on the way in!!


Don't let the door hit you on the way in!

O.K., I don't have the quote in exactly the right context, but this is my new version. My new chant. My new refrain. As I shout TIME OUT once again for the 999th time today, well maybe only the ....30th. Seems like the 999th time I've sent Boy into time out in his room. Girl, too. She doesn't want to be left out of the action. Ohhhh... and they think it is all a ... laugh riot. So, I can tell the positive discipline is hard at work here. I'm attempting major mouth clean-up. You know... those cute phrases that have been picked up on vacation from sources that won't/can't be revealed. And not just by the kids. The parents aren't talking either. No one wants to admit that their little darlings have been the instigators. Can we blame the Grandparents for You are a stinky butt! Probably not.
Parenting is great. I've seen my children for a total of about 30 minutes today. The rest of the time they've been sent to their room. I recommend it to everyone. I'm ready for Mommy's TIME OUT. I'm heading for Hawaii. I'll send a postcard: Greetings from Paradise. Wish you weren't here. Love, Mommy.


submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer taking comments.

Copyright © 2007-2014 JCK.



The content on these pages is the sole property of the author and may not be used or reproduced in any manner without consent.

All Rights Reserved.