Monday, September 24, 2007

Bunk beds are up, not quite ready to go

So, we're taking the plunge (hopefully not!) and have set up the bunk beds. Now we just need to get the mattresses... BOY helped E a bit with using the screw driver and the little tool - you know that L shaped tool... I have NO idea what it is called. I'm sure BOY and E know, that's the important thing. Personally, I'm not really into hand tools. I adore watching E work with hand tools, though.


BOY is very excited. However, the beds are not ready to sleep in...no mattresses. So, when E put together the Bunk beds, but it wasn't ready to sleep in yet we had this discussion:

I WANT TO SLEEP IN THE BUNK BEDS.

I'm sorry, BOY, but the bunk beds aren't ready yet.

BUT, I WANT THEM TO BE READY!

I know you do, but we have to get mattresses first. Tonight will be your last night in your toddler bed (hopefully we can find mattresses in 24 hrs!) So, it will be special. You can say...bye, bye toddler bed.

I DON'T WANT SPECIAL! THE TODDLER BED IS TOO SMALL FOR ME.

And from GIRL... Mommy, why do we HAVE to have bunk beds. I LIKE my little toddler bed.

Well, you can't please everyone.


submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer taking comments.

Copyright © 2007-2014 JCK.



The content on these pages is the sole property of the author and may not be used or reproduced in any manner without consent.

All Rights Reserved.