Monday, October 1, 2007

Remembering Dreams by SARK

Do you know the writer SARK? I'm a fan. I opened up Living Juicy: Daily Morsels for your Creative Soul today and this is what it said:


October 1

REMEMBERING DREAMS

Keep your dream held high! Be the dream. Live your dreams. Remember that dreams can be more power full than fact.

I kept forgetting my dream of living as a writer, creative person, and continued doing things that were not nourishing at all! I believe we need to remember our dreams, and keep them very close to our hearts.

...remembering dreams is part of living them...

By SARK


submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer taking comments.

Copyright © 2007-2014 JCK.



The content on these pages is the sole property of the author and may not be used or reproduced in any manner without consent.

All Rights Reserved.