Saturday, October 6, 2007

They slay me. They just slay me.

Don't worry Mommy, I'll take care of you. This said as BOY wrapped his arms around my legs. I really LOVE you, Mommy.

I love you, too, BOY. As I bent down to snuggle my nose in his soft neck.

Do I look worried? Apparently I do.

And tonight as I backed out of the driveway to go babysit someone else's children, I glimpsed my daughter's small face, eager for the last sight of me, hands touching the window pane watching until I was out of sight. Her small person. My GIRL.

They slay me. They just slay me.


submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer taking comments.

Copyright © 2007-2014 JCK.



The content on these pages is the sole property of the author and may not be used or reproduced in any manner without consent.

All Rights Reserved.