This holiday candle holder is really fun and easy to make, and it looks lovely. You will need the following items, almost all of which can be picked up at a crafts store - like Michael's:
- Several (10-12 )different colorful, festive ribbons
- Rick Rack in a few colors (gold or silver is niiice)
- Small single candle holder base to go in bottom of jar
- Loose faux pearls and/or small strings of pearls (or other "gems")
- Empty glass jar (i.e., coffee jar)
- Craft glue, preferably clear
Added Note: the picture was taken with my cell phone and the candle holder is over 40 years old....But, I still think it lovely, don't you?