Monday, November 3, 2008

Forget eye candy, this is whole body candy.

I was so exhilarated, but then... I looked over and he was gone. And I was left with this memory... Him. Emerging from the sea, shirtless. Water dripping down his long torso, hair flung back, azure blue eyes crinkling up from the sun. And that smile...or was it a smirk? I still don't know. I will have to wait 6 long months before seeing him again. A bloody difficult thing to do when you're a stay-at-home mom, and don't get out much. Halloween comes once a year, but that kind of candy...well, it was weekly and it was good. 13 weeks of candy for this Mamacita. 13 weeks of Lost. Of. Delish. Worth waiting for. He was.









Until 4 weeks ago...

When Candy for the Mamacita became Candy for Big Girls. Ahhh HonUH.. You got it! Candy for Big Girls. A new man is in town and I will never be the same. His name is Sam.... *SIGH*









SAM, I AM!!!
He looks good in leather.

And he's Irish...in real life. He shows up late, after the kids have gone to bed. He's not particular about what I'm wearing, just that I am there. And I am...baby, oh yeah. If this is Life on Mars...where's the launch pad?



Forget eye candy, this is whole body candy.
















And this is why, fickle woman that I am, I have thrown Sawyer under the bus. Well, at least until "early next year." It's good to have a variety of delights, no?


*******************
Thanks to Happy Geek who wanted me to write a post completing the sentence: I was so exhilarated, but then...

************************
Note: It's NaBloPoMo, what would you like me to write about?



*** Eye candy photos courtesy of Google Images & ABC Television.


submit to reddit

17 comments:

  1. I just drooled and shorted out my keyboard

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your taste in candy is different from mine!

    I prefer a bag of Rupert Penry-Jones and for a soft centre...Colin Firth....yummy!!!

    Enjoy your bon bons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. But have you seen "The Mentalist" ? He is very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, it's WAY too early in the day for that kind of top shelf variety candy. I have to take a cold shower now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fickle's good. I'm all for too much sugar, all year round.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two very different types. You're a woman of varied tastes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH My goodness, that last picture is TDF. Yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was never a Sawyer fan, but I'm liking Life on Mars - partially because of the eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girrrrllll, them's fighting words! :) Sawyer will always be #1 in my book (and I relish the Lost reruns on Sci Fi channel every Monday!)

    Still, Jeff Probst is running a very tight second... Love me some Survivor Host!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm with Lisa. The guy on "The Mentalist" is yummy. (Simon Baker) I still drool over "Michael" on Prison Break, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oH MY GOSH! I started watching this too and I keep saying to my hubby, "Oh, I so love him! I just like him so much!"
    And my poor hubby just rolls his eyes. He is a good guy, I love him too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. no reason at all why you (ok, we) can't have both of them. oh how i love them.....

    ReplyDelete
  14. I KNOW! Right? I have been loving the holy living hell out of Life on Mars and partly because he's so lovely to watch. Isn't it funny that the network took a Brit show, Americanized the heck out of it then cast an Irishman in the lead role? There seem to be a lot of Americanized Brit shows this year and many of them feature UK actors.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer taking comments.

Copyright © 2007-2014 JCK.



The content on these pages is the sole property of the author and may not be used or reproduced in any manner without consent.

All Rights Reserved.