Friday, September 25, 2009

It is a good and healthy thing to see your husband doing what he does best

I sat and watched him on stage tonight. The man with the longish hair and mustache. I noticed every little nuance of his performance. The different beats he took within the lines. Made it seem so effortless. And, it isn't. I smiled, seeing him having so much fun up there. Bringing to life a character from the south who no longer exists.


I am in awe of his direction. Of tackling this theater piece. And, of how well it delivered. He is so very talented. My husband.

It is a good and healthy thing to see your husband doing what he does best. The fire in his belly came out and touched us all tonight. And I sit here basking in the afterglow...

Congratulations, E!


submit to reddit

15 comments:

Kate said...

What a wonderful tribute to your talented husband. I sense the good feelings right down to those feet of love!

Manic Mommy said...

I get that same feeling when Andy talks about patent law...

I kid! It's important to still be so attracted to your husband after all this time.

Cafe Observer said...

Well now, I see 2 pairs of feet under the covers. You call it Love. So, lucky you with that husband...

blognut said...

Awww... how sweet.

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

How wonderful that he takes the time to indulge his passion and you support him so wholeheartedly.

stephanie (bad mom) said...

I love the genuine giddy love in this post.

Afterglow...ahhh.

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

It's awesome you are so proud of him! I agree that one can "hear" the giddyness in this post!

happygeek said...

I LOVE watching my hubby doing what he loves. IT's invigorating!

g said...

So great he had this opportunity!!! Did he get good reviews?

Ginaagain said...

He is lucky to have a supportive and appreciative wife. It's rarer than you would believe... so many of us won't let our mates love something that we aren't involved in.

Kelly said...

I love this. I hope to have that someday...

Rima said...

You are absolutely right! Kind of helps you remember why you married him in the first place, right?

Angeline said...

I had such moments before too...
You feel your heart racing again, because you feel like you have fallen for him, yet in a split second you realised HE IS YOURS to keep!! *wink* And the sense of pride glows from every part of your face ya???
is that the feeling? is it???
*Grin*

Congratulations, E!!!!

Baby Gender Predictor said...

That's a lovely and touching post! Sounds like a talented man and it is certanly something special to find something that you love and enjoy (even when that something is your husband!)

painted maypole said...

yay!

Copyright © 2007-2014 JCK.



The content on these pages is the sole property of the author and may not be used or reproduced in any manner without consent.

All Rights Reserved.