Wednesday, November 11, 2009

JCK visiting The Women's Colony today


JCK is honored to be featured in The Women's Colony today. JCK is greatly relieved to think she is elsewhere, due to being assaulted with challenging questions...


Mommy, when is the end of life?


Mommy, why does my chest look like this? Why aren't my breasts fat like yours?


And interesting tales...


Well, when I went to work in Connecticut last night, I stopped by and saw President Obama. He was happy to see me. I'm doing very important work, you know, Mom.


Apparently so...



submit to reddit

1 comment:

  1. So many people have stumbled onto my blog momentarily because of this post! Why are so many people doing a search for Mound of Venus?! Hmmm. Probably better not to know.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer taking comments.

Copyright © 2007-2014 JCK.



The content on these pages is the sole property of the author and may not be used or reproduced in any manner without consent.

All Rights Reserved.