Thursday, November 11, 2010

State of grace...

There is much I'm grateful for today.

That I live in a beautiful land... where my children can
create make-believe worlds...

GIRL, as teacher, wrote out her Rowl (Role) call.


Today, their entire student body was stuffed animals...


I am grateful that my children love to play together...


I am grateful for my family, friends and readers.

Thank you for supporting me.

**********************


JCK is participating in NaBloPoMo, (30 posts in 30 days), for the month of November.



submit to reddit

5 comments:

  1. Some of my best parenting moments are seeing my kids laughing and having fun together. With all three teens (or nearly) these moments aren't as common as they used to be but when it happens I'm so grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am grateful for you. Thank you for blogging and sharing yourself with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Rowl call!" That is awesome! I love invented spelling and love to see examples of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post!

    I agree with "Yogurt"; witnessing your children at play together, enjoying each others company is a great gift. Mine are in their 20's and sometimes I see them interact in that old time playful way. Still brings me great joy.

    So much to be grateful for....

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer taking comments.

Copyright © 2007-2014 JCK.



The content on these pages is the sole property of the author and may not be used or reproduced in any manner without consent.

All Rights Reserved.