Friday, February 12, 2010

I started a new job this week!


Having one's own work is good. I started a new job this week! It is exactly what I've been looking for; a part-time job that I can do from home. Telecommuting work. I've been hired by an online company to be their Customer Service/Marketing Rep. And I am proud. It's about 15-20 hours a week, with room for growth. I feel very lucky. And empowered. I haven't even gotten my first paycheck yet, but my energy has increased, and it has inspired me to attack long overdue projects around the house. Nothing like earning a paycheck to infuse one with energy and vitality. Look out world....


submit to reddit

15 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you!! And the selfish part of me wants to know, do they need more people and how did you find out about it? But, back to you... WOOHOO!! It sounds perfect for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely fabulous! SO HAPPY for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea!!!! I'm so happy for you! Have fun and keep us posted on what it's like?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds perfect. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you. It sounds like a great job. I hope you enjoy it for a long time to come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect! Congrats!

    Things seem to be looking up all over these days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOO RAH! So glad it's making you happy. Love that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, J! They're lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats on the new job. sounds perfect - i work at home about 15 - 20 hours a week as well. it is such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is good news! Glad you are happy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sounds perfect!!!! I'm still looking for some online editing work. My ideal job would be a publishing company that would send me mysteries to copy edit. :)

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer taking comments.

Copyright © 2007-2014 JCK.



The content on these pages is the sole property of the author and may not be used or reproduced in any manner without consent.

All Rights Reserved.