Sunday, May 27, 2007

Why the hell not?

O.K., so today I bought a T-shirt. It is neon pink, has a male couple and a female couple on a big wedding cake and says:

Our Agenda
Equal Rites
blessing All unions
The Episcopal Church
Welcomes YOU!

I figure why the hell not? I am supportive of ALL unions. Is that a bad thing if people want to be committed to each other? Boy has two friends who have 2 mommies in his class. What an amazingly open world our children are growing up in today. And that makes me feel good. Maybe I can put the T-shirt on and walk past that Evangelical Church around the corner for kicks? Besides, I've always been a sucker for neon pink!


submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer taking comments.

Copyright © 2007-2014 JCK.



The content on these pages is the sole property of the author and may not be used or reproduced in any manner without consent.

All Rights Reserved.