Monday, November 26, 2007

NaBloPoMo - Day 26 - headed home

Today we head back home. It is always hard to leave this little slice of Paradise. I'm hoping that the two flights will be low-key. I don't think I'm asking for anything unreasonable. Just to not have Gordon the train, a friend of Thomas the Tank Engine, do another face plant going 30 miles an hour embedding into my forehead. Oh, and maybe I'll get lucky and not get head butted by an overeager wiggly child. And not get pee dribbled on my ankle. Small things that mean a lot. To dream.....


submit to reddit

8 comments:

  1. Suddenly laying about the house with my kids sounds better.

    Hope the trip was uneventful. (No pee. No trains to the head.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the small things that really count isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mother just turned me on to your blog and I am hooked. I am new to this "genre" and fear spending far too many hours perusing the mundane details of strangers' (or distant relatives') lives... but what else am I going to do while I am nursing! Hope to be in touch via email soon. My Jasper calls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a safe trip home - I know you had a wonderful time. See you soon. Kellan

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmm...pee on your leg. yes! at that age, it was all about Henry. Granted, he's not Gordon, the biggest and the fastest, but you don't always need the biggest and the fastest. you know?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoping you have an uneventful, quick journey home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great trip home. Here's hoping that your ankles stay dry!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer taking comments.

Copyright © 2007-2014 JCK.



The content on these pages is the sole property of the author and may not be used or reproduced in any manner without consent.

All Rights Reserved.