Monday, November 12, 2007

Note to my readers

For those of you following my NABLOPOMO trail of telling the story of how we became a family, thank you for reading. Just a quick note to let you know that I will, obviously, be breaking up the story at times. Although the journal entries were a springboard, I have been recounting by memory the steps along the way. Some of the journey is painful to go back to and I need to break it up for my own refueling, so to speak. Thanks for the patience and for tuning in. And most importantly for all the loving, caring comments. The blogosphere is truly a remarkable place and I have found a community of fellowship.


submit to reddit

3 comments:

  1. the blogosphere is incredible.

    who'd a thunk it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am riveted by your story. I look forward to reading your blog every day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your blog. I love it. Coming in mid-stream, it took me awhile to figure out you were telling the story ... so neat.

    I subscribed and will try to read regularly and comment. I so enjoy your writing.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer taking comments.

Copyright © 2007-2014 JCK.



The content on these pages is the sole property of the author and may not be used or reproduced in any manner without consent.

All Rights Reserved.