Random thoughts ...
- When buying a shredder, don't go cheap- this includes middle end (still cheap!). Go high end. Especially when in the middle of Office clean-up and you can only shred 8 papers at a time. And you have BAGS of stuff to shred with vital personal info on it.
- When you've had a history of ups and downs with an entity and several negotiations, don't assume there won't be another roadblock. Even bigger. Hence ...making you feel like a whipping boy.
- Smoke is usually not good. See #1.
- Opportunities open up when you least expect them.
- God always has a plan. It is often not your plan.
- Nothing beats circling the wagons with your friends.
- Nothing beats having those kind of friends.
- When your child asks you to come play, do it. All those things you "have to get done" can usually wait. At least for an hour.
- When you can't get to your friends' blogs, because you are crazed with projects and life happens...your friends will understand and know that you will come back when you can.
- Life is short. Time for JackOClock!