Friday, July 6, 2007

Best quotes

If there is anything that we wish to change in the child, we should first examine it and see whether it is not something that could better be changed in ourselves.
~C.G. Jung, Integration of the Personality, 1939

"You are a STUPID Mommy." Morning endearment by BOY, rotten personality at 7:30am, 2007.

"Are those your breasts? Are THOSE your BREASTS? ARE those your breasts?" Monotonous questions by GIRL, 2007.

"Mommy is brilliant and at least these breasts are real." Things I wanted to say to my children, one summer day 2007.

I love to play hide and seek with my kid, but some days my goal is to find a hiding place where he can't find me until after high school.

~Author Unknown


submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer taking comments.

Copyright © 2007-2014 JCK.



The content on these pages is the sole property of the author and may not be used or reproduced in any manner without consent.

All Rights Reserved.