A Clever Recipe for Inducing Madness in the Mama, produced by expert tag team members BOY & GIRL ...
- Adding chocolate syrup to one's cereal while mommy is in the shower
- Taking out the screw and knob of the TV cabinet for the billionth time
- Maneuvering 40 ounces of Italian-style bread crumbs down from the counter, pouring it into a large bowl, adding two spoons, bringing it into the living room and placing it on the leather ottoman. Commencing a taste test in which it is quickly determined that said bread crumbs are not fit for human consumption and spitting said bread crumbs out all over the rug.
- A trail of "it was an emergency" pee dribbles on the playroom rug & floor, quantity quite large. (GIRL wants in on the "emergency" action.)
- Unhinging the cat litter box so that every time Mommy lifts and moves the cat litter box (which is often) only the top goes with her. No damage, but a pain in the ass. Did I say repeatedly?
Best lines that kept me laughing into my Irish Breakfast Tea hours later (because JackO'Clock would have only aggravated what by then was a migraine):
GIRL: "Dinosaurs are extinct, but they still have dinosaur puzzles!"
BOY using the baby doll highchair as a walker for the elderly, falling down and lying on the floor and saying to GIRL: "I can't get up. I'm so, so old... Girly Girl will you help me up?"
That was yesterday's accrual of gems. Said party denied all charges of misdoings. Despite them occuring all in one day. All. In. One. Day. Which caused Lady Motherscribe, JCK, to feel both old and extinct...