Monday, November 10, 2008

I have snorkels, too, BOY!


Recent conversations at Casa de Motherscribe:


BOY: ....snorkels....


GIRL: I have snorkels, too, BOY! See!


JCK: What are you two talking about?


GIRL: Snorkels. I have them right here. See?


JCK: What are snorkels, GIRL?


GIRL: The holes in your nose.


*************************************


BOY: God loves us.


GIRL: Yes, he loves us and he is everywhere.


BOY: He's IN everything.


GIRL: Everything.


BOY: He's in the road. We just drove over him.


****************************


BOY: I'm going to put YOU in time out, Mommy. I'm going to tell daddy on you and he will never let YOU out.


submit to reddit

14 comments:

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Don't you just wish you could be in timeout?

Kalynne Pudner said...

Philosopher-Mom: How long do you think it will be before Daddy gets into timeout with Mommy?

flutter said...

your kids make me laugh through my snorkels

x said...

Your kids are adorable and hilarious!

My son said something hilarious too when he and my hubby bought me a gorgeous diamond necklace from www.idonowidont.com for my birthday.

When they were picking the jewelry out my boy said "mommy loves bling!!!!" I have no idea how he learned the word 'bling' from!

Rima said...

Thank you for the morning chuckles! I LOL-ed at the one about God in the road.

QT said...

Someone beat me to the mommy AND daddy in timeout comment....

Jen said...

I would like a timeout! What did you do to deserve yours?

Janet said...

Heh, you can come join me. I've been in time out for a couple of months now.
I laughed out loud about God getting run over. Just to put the finishing touches on my reservation in hell.

g said...

Oops. I almost had coffee come out my snorkel.

Memarie Lane said...

lol we were just talking about nostrils yesterday. snorkel is a much better word. for a long time my daughter called lips "beebers."

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Me too. Me too. I want a timeout in the worst way.

Meetcha at drink-thirty? :)

Nora Bee said...

God getting run over! Hahahaha!

painted maypole said...

running over God - that's funny.

a few years ago MQ and I were talking about how God made everything and she said "He's a busy guy!"

indeed.

Angeline said...

Oh boy! your kids make me laugh!

Copyright © 2007-2014 JCK.



The content on these pages is the sole property of the author and may not be used or reproduced in any manner without consent.

All Rights Reserved.