Friday, November 28, 2008

Flu bug just won't let Casa de Motherscribe alone

I so wish my ending pieces on NaBloPoMo could be on a high note, but as of this morning I woke up with the flu.

And now E is getting the stomach flu.

GIRL threw up in the car on the way home last night. She has appeared to have bounced back. Aah....youth. And I'm glad as I can barely take care of myself at this point.

Here's to healthier days. The flu bug just won't let Casa de Motherscribe alone...


submit to reddit

13 comments:

  1. I remember those days--they're the ones you forget about once they're over. I hope you all get better soon and don't keep passing it around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a friend recently wrote, there's nothing like illness to make us appreciate wellness. Hope up you're up and about soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, get better! Stomach bugs such, especially as they seem to circulate, uck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on making it through the grueling month of posting every day!

    Now that's done, I hope you take the time to get yourself feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, no...I hope all of you have a quick recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear! Just snuggle up together in bed, drink lots of liquid, and make it through the weekend.

    Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Life with preschoolers.. such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh crap! Sorry to hear that. Hope it doesn't last long.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you feel better soon. Chicken soup, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer taking comments.

Copyright © 2007-2014 JCK.



The content on these pages is the sole property of the author and may not be used or reproduced in any manner without consent.

All Rights Reserved.