Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I'm a nice guy

Today, as we honor those who died on this date six years ago and the families who lost them, I feel so blessed to have my children and that they have us.


This evening after dinner, we had Popsicles on the front lawn. Boy and Girl are spending quite a bit of time lately tackling each other and engaging in full body wrestling on the ground. Luckily, they both seem to enjoy the physical body combat... I mean contact.

While we were kicking back, Boy had a few things to say:

I'm a nice guy. I won't ever, ever, ever lock you up in the dungeon.

I locked Girl up in the dungeon!

Boy, I thought you said you wouldn't ever lock Girl up in a dungeon.

But, I DID lock her up - said with GLEE!

I guess boys can reserve the right to change their minds, too.




submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer taking comments.

Copyright © 2007-2014 JCK.



The content on these pages is the sole property of the author and may not be used or reproduced in any manner without consent.

All Rights Reserved.