Thursday, September 6, 2007

Talking to stems in preparation for a beautiful show

I don't feel SO odd anymore. That I talk to myself... aloud. No, it appears my children do it more. They blow my mind with their imaginative games. Girl today put two large green stems (E was weeding)on the back of her Radio Flyer tricycle. She then took them off and was talking to them. Yes, talking to stems. And not just a brief mutter. A full dialogue ensued. Brilliant! Mmmm... does that make me brilliant? Probably not. Perhaps, oddly brilliant.


Best dialogue today stated by Girl and answered by Boy:


If you're not going to come to my beautiful show, then GO right now.


I DO want to come to your beautiful show.


submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer taking comments.

Copyright © 2007-2014 JCK.



The content on these pages is the sole property of the author and may not be used or reproduced in any manner without consent.

All Rights Reserved.