Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Chocolate Orgasm

My hands shake as I desperately
unwrap your jacket
tearing at the last layer
eager to get at your dark, milky skin.

My tongue darting out
gliding over your solid, boxy shape
getting the first taste of you...

My mouth moist with anticipation
slowly, softly taking you in
nibbling on your squared edges
sucking on the sweetness that melts in my mouth.

The bolts of pleasure begin...
streaming through my toes
a newly stoked fire sending
red hot fingers of flame, shooting upward
bursting through my pores.

I lay still
awash in your giving...
my chocolate orgasm.


Written sometime between 1992 and 1993


submit to reddit

20 comments:

jennifer h said...

Well. (fans herself) Is this how you got E's attention?

Carry on...

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Jeez! It sounds like me opening my Dell box which contained my new power cord!

Jen said...

Uh, did it just get hot in here? Wow, you really do love chocolate.

Janet said...

time for a cold shower . . .

Angie said...

Need a cigarette?

KEEP BELIEVING

Tootsie Farklepants said...

I'm ready for round two!

Mrs. G. said...

Excuse me while I go smoke a candy cigarette.

Rima said...

GET A ROOM, WOMAN!!!

Just kidding, that was mahvelous :)

Madge said...

i like it dark.

flutter said...

if you'll excuse me, I need a moment to myself....

furiousBall said...

Can you re-do this, but eat two chocolate bars at once?

Manic Mommy said...

So...what exactly were you doing sometime between 1992 and 1993?

Lisa said...

MMMMMMMMM......
You must get a bar a chocolate from Vosges (red fire or mo's bacon bar) we are talking multiple orgasms ;)

liv said...

you know what i like??

caramels dipped in dark chocolate with the tiniest flakes of fleur de sel on top.....


mmmm......

MamaGeek said...

You're a genius AND you made me crave some myself.

anglophilefootballfanatic said...

I've had one, so I understand. Hmm. Funny I should feel a craving coming on...

beachmom said...

that was awesome ... and I love that in your "verse" list over there to the right, this particular piece of art is followed by "Ode to a luscious bottom"!
Have a great day!

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Terrific! There is just not enough erotic chocolate poetry out there. Love!

HRH said...

Mmmmmm.

katydidnot said...

completely brilliant.

Copyright © 2007-2014 JCK.



The content on these pages is the sole property of the author and may not be used or reproduced in any manner without consent.

All Rights Reserved.