Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Chocolate Orgasm

My hands shake as I desperately
unwrap your jacket
tearing at the last layer
eager to get at your dark, milky skin.

My tongue darting out
gliding over your solid, boxy shape
getting the first taste of you...

My mouth moist with anticipation
slowly, softly taking you in
nibbling on your squared edges
sucking on the sweetness that melts in my mouth.

The bolts of pleasure begin...
streaming through my toes
a newly stoked fire sending
red hot fingers of flame, shooting upward
bursting through my pores.

I lay still
awash in your giving...
my chocolate orgasm.


Written sometime between 1992 and 1993


submit to reddit

20 comments:

  1. Well. (fans herself) Is this how you got E's attention?

    Carry on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeez! It sounds like me opening my Dell box which contained my new power cord!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh, did it just get hot in here? Wow, you really do love chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. time for a cold shower . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excuse me while I go smoke a candy cigarette.

    ReplyDelete
  6. GET A ROOM, WOMAN!!!

    Just kidding, that was mahvelous :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. if you'll excuse me, I need a moment to myself....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you re-do this, but eat two chocolate bars at once?

    ReplyDelete
  9. So...what exactly were you doing sometime between 1992 and 1993?

    ReplyDelete
  10. MMMMMMMMM......
    You must get a bar a chocolate from Vosges (red fire or mo's bacon bar) we are talking multiple orgasms ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. you know what i like??

    caramels dipped in dark chocolate with the tiniest flakes of fleur de sel on top.....


    mmmm......

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're a genius AND you made me crave some myself.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've had one, so I understand. Hmm. Funny I should feel a craving coming on...

    ReplyDelete
  14. that was awesome ... and I love that in your "verse" list over there to the right, this particular piece of art is followed by "Ode to a luscious bottom"!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Terrific! There is just not enough erotic chocolate poetry out there. Love!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer taking comments.

Copyright © 2007-2014 JCK.



The content on these pages is the sole property of the author and may not be used or reproduced in any manner without consent.

All Rights Reserved.