Saturday, December 8, 2007

He misses me


He misses me. I can see it in his eyes. I can hear it in what he doesn't say. I have floated away for a time. To write. To disappear into the world of blog. Yet, I can't redirect this wonderful pulse of light that has found its way into my heart again. I feel alive and worthwhile and vibrant. Different than before. More than just..and I am because of... We will find our way back to each other. Our paths have forked for the moment, yet we reach for each other across the brambles. I love him. Still. More than ever. But, I don't tell him that enough. And I think his hands grasp emptiness instead of the warmth of a woman he calls wife. Passions swirl...wend around and around...our connection will return.


submit to reddit

5 comments:

liv said...

don't let him miss you too much. (but you know that) xoxo

Professor J said...

Those words alone should help the connection return.

Mrs. G. said...

But it's these brief forays into things that excite us that keep a marriage crackling. We all need our own avenues.

WorksForMom said...

Wow, I agree with the professor. Those powerful words will help the reconnection!

by Johanna Brandvik said...

the truth in this both stings and sooths.

Copyright © 2007-2014 JCK.



The content on these pages is the sole property of the author and may not be used or reproduced in any manner without consent.

All Rights Reserved.