Saturday, December 8, 2007

He misses me


He misses me. I can see it in his eyes. I can hear it in what he doesn't say. I have floated away for a time. To write. To disappear into the world of blog. Yet, I can't redirect this wonderful pulse of light that has found its way into my heart again. I feel alive and worthwhile and vibrant. Different than before. More than just..and I am because of... We will find our way back to each other. Our paths have forked for the moment, yet we reach for each other across the brambles. I love him. Still. More than ever. But, I don't tell him that enough. And I think his hands grasp emptiness instead of the warmth of a woman he calls wife. Passions swirl...wend around and around...our connection will return.


submit to reddit

5 comments:

  1. don't let him miss you too much. (but you know that) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those words alone should help the connection return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But it's these brief forays into things that excite us that keep a marriage crackling. We all need our own avenues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I agree with the professor. Those powerful words will help the reconnection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the truth in this both stings and sooths.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer taking comments.

Copyright © 2007-2014 JCK.



The content on these pages is the sole property of the author and may not be used or reproduced in any manner without consent.

All Rights Reserved.