Saturday, December 15, 2007

The gluteal cleft is apparently....MOI



Oh, the Joys was thrilled & PROUD to discover that her site is the first listing when you enter Hot Park Rangers into the Google search engine. And Tootsie Farklepants over at Vintage Thirty was quite OVERCOME when she pursued a bit of detective work - following a link to someone visiting her site (through Site Meter) and discovered that she is listed #2 on Google.co.uk for shaving a woman's.... I'll let her explain.

So, after licking some 75 or so Christmas card envelopes, I was feeling a bit tipsy. I ventured over to Site Meter to see if there were any interesting links today. And...what to my wondering eyes should appear....but, an AOL search for "butt crack clipart." No, I do not jest. Butt crack clipart. I am the 5th listing. What an honor. Who cares if on Google, I'm on page 2 in the number 2 position. Apparently the competition is pretty stiff out there for butt crack clipart. Not everyone can hit it out of the ball park with a Hottie Park Ranger and if I had a name like Tootsie Farklepants...my, my, my...what I could do with that name. Butt crack clipart. Good, GOD, my mom will be disturbed by this... I assure you, Mom, there are no pictures. Of any kind. If only I had called it the gluteal cleft....or buttock cleavage...words, merely words...yet, they SAY so much.

And as for my post that stirred all this up? Well, it was one of my first posts. And I don't really want a bunch of angry mommies with low riders stalking my blog.


submit to reddit

9 comments:

  1. I am so relieved that mommy crack seems to be losing its cache. Not a problem for me, lover of the grandma panty.

    Congratulations on your ass-crack success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knew your path to glory would include crack clipart?

    We really can't plan the journey...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gluteal cleft. That has to be, hands down, the best damn euphemism for ass crack I've ever heard.

    I'm so stealing it.

    Well done. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gluteal cleft? You are hilarious. That is the funniest post I've read in ... well, EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should be very proud - HA! See you later. Kellan

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's hilarious! I am always so entertained by posts about search stats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I hope you don't forget the little people.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You all crack me up!

    Mrs G - I'm standing proud, baby!

    Lisa - No, we really can't plan it, can we? Tis' the beauty.

    Redneck Mommy - steal away. I'm happy to share the Google honors on gluteal clefts.

    WorksforMom - I also liked buttock cleavage, but think gluteal cleft sounds more musical.

    Kellan - I am. Very proud.

    Rima - I love posts about search stats, too.

    Professor J - There are no little people. Only little cracks...apparently.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gluteal cleft on a mom is just all kinds of wrong. It ain't right on anyone, of course.

    Congrats on your crude linkage! Don't get too proudful on us now.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer taking comments.

Copyright © 2007-2014 JCK.



The content on these pages is the sole property of the author and may not be used or reproduced in any manner without consent.

All Rights Reserved.